We believe that summers should be spent in the country, joyfully learning creative expression through dynamic adventures from around the world.
SUMMER 2017 is HERE!
Summer Camps, May 30-August 18, 2017!
Located in Corrales, New Mexico (near Albuquerque and Rio Rancho)
SCHOOL CLOSED MAY 29th AND JULY 3rd-7th, 2017
Download our Summer Brochure (Click Here) and Summer Enrollment Application.
Please call the school at 897-8375 to learn more!
2017 Cottonwood School Camp Offerings!
• Rocket Camp
• Dinosaur Camp
• Inventions Camp
• Cartooning Camp
• Cooking Camp
• Art in Nature Camp
• Printmaking Camp
• Sports Camp
• MusArt Camp
• Lego Robotics Camps
Schedule and Fees
per weekly camp*
9:00 to 12:00 costs $175
9:00 to 3:00 costs $200
7:00 to 6:00 costs $225
*Note that each camp may have an age restriction or an additional materials fee.
Toddler Programs Like You've Never Seen Before!*
If you've ever wondered if your youngster is ready for “pre-school,” we invite you to come and observe our toddler teachers at work. Our staff of professional educators strives to create a warm and loving, home-like experience in their carefully prepared, miniature environments. Each cozy setting allows your child numerous opportunities for positive social interaction and development in the areas of language, order, movement and independence. Two and three year olds need a nurturing and secure atmosphere in which to express themselves. Our programs provide a joyful and supportive place in which they can thrive! The relaxed, lazy, hazy days of summer are a perfect time to introduce your toddler to this wonderful new experience. We invite you to call our office for a tour.
*The Summer Toddler Programs are 2-six week sessions only.
FAQs for Summer Camps at Cottonwood
- Sibling discounts are not available during the summer sessions.
- Partial payments or partial sessions will not be accepted.
- Each session must be paid in full at time of registration. Refunds will not be issued without a two week notice of withdrawal.
- Summer school enrollment does not guarantee placement in the fall.
- Children cannot be enrolled without a current immunization record.
- Children should dress in play clothes and comfortable walking shoes. No open-toed sandals or jellies, please.
- Children should wear a hat and apply sunscreen liberally before arriving at school each day.
- All children will need a tote bag with a water bottle, a beach towel, a swim suit, sunscreen and an extra set of clothes for water play in each session.
- Personal belongings must be labeled with your child's first and last name.
- Each child will need to bring a non-perishable snack and milk or 100% juice for 12, including one dozen cups & napkins on the first Monday of each session. No NUTS, please.
- Children enrolled in the 9:00 am to 3:00 pm session, must bring a sack lunch each day.
- Children who extend their program time will be charged an additional childcare fee of $10 per hour.
- The school will be closed on May 29th in observance of Memorial Day and July 3rd - 7th in observance of Independence Day.
Download our Summer Brochure (Click Here) and Summer Enrollment Application. Please call the school at 897-8375 to learn more!